Karen’s Valentine’s Day Delicious Desserts
14 Delicious Dessert Recipes to Fall in Love With! Creative, Crave-Worth and Lightened-Up
Love is in the air with tempting recipes you can successfully make at home!
Creamy and delicious with added chopped toasted hazelnuts – easy, done in under 10 minutes!
Perfect for Valentines Day!
I’m adding Caramelized Sugar Shards with Freeze Dried Strawberries. See my pick for the BEST Vegan Milk Chocolate!
Dairy Free & Gluten Free. Dark Chocolate Recipe too.
Three Ingredient Grapefruit Sherbet (recipe) is Creamy Vegan Delicious!
Add a Coconut Sablé Cookie frosted with a white chocolate glaze and topped with raspberry coconut for the perfect dessert for you & your loved ones! Something creamy, something crunchy!
Mine is made with THREE Ingredients! A Creamy texture with a lively tart taste.
Freshly Squeezed Red Ruby Grapefruit Juice, Coconut Milk & Pure Cane Sugar.
Vegan – Coconut Milk replaces the usual dairy milk… and the taste: no strong coconut flavor (but I love toasted coconut on top for some crunch!)
Coconut Sablé Cookies:
The name ‘Sablés’ is French for “sand”, which refers to the sandy texture of this delicate and crumbly cookie.
My recipe is gluten free – yet feel free to use regular flour with success!
Crispy, lightly golden – perfect! With a White Chocolate Glaze on half, top with Raspberry Coconut mixture
THE Perfect treat for Valentine’s Day!
I’m pairing my Strawberry Frozen Yogurt with Mini Easy Double Chocolate Cookies for the perfect sized treat!
Bakes like a cookie – tastes like a brownie! Love eating them off the pan, or sandwich with frozen yogurt or ice cream. Gluten Free. Can use regular flour too!
The texture the frozen yogurt is creamy & smooth, tangy… not too sweet!
When processing the yogurt – add freeze dried chopped strawberries at the end.
Use fresh Strawberries – dark ones with flavor… or 1, 16 ounce bag of frozen strawberries is perfectly 3 cups for this recipe!
A showstopper! A Decadent Bittersweet Chocolate Indulgence with an Airy Easy Whipped Coconut Cream Topping with Crushed Raspberries. Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Parve
A cracked caramel-sugar top with a creamy chocolate dessert underneath.
Made entirely with milk, not a drop of heavy cream!
Lightened-Up: Creamy, decadent and delicious… decadent but not too rich!
The Perfect Irresistible Valentine’s Day treat for your loved ones!
Make these delicious treats with healthful ingredients.
These chocolate peanut butter cups are super-simple to make, with just a few ingredients. Use the best quality chocolate ~ I like an extra dark type, although, yes – you can use milk chocolate if you desire (has a much higher sugar content.)
Finally… the perfect chocolate chip cookie that’s deliciously gluten-free (you would never know they are!) Chocolate Hazelnut Butter adds depth ~ add plenty of Bittersweet Chocolate Chunks
An easy press-in dough recipe that produces a Crispy, Light & Buttery Shortbread.
Cut into easy squares ~ eat & enjoy … drizzle them with chocolate, or crumble them into my Rocky Road Candy the way the Brits do!
A flavor explosion with beautiful color and texture. This simple Sherbet has just the right sweetness and is so refreshing!
The perfect treat to cool off on a hot summer’s day. Totally loving the white chocolate shavings mixed-into the sherbet.
The ultimate healthy pop-in-your-mouth treat filled with energizing ingredients.
The perfect Valentine’s Day recipe for giving and enjoying!
A lightened-up recipe with creamy deliciousness – a crackled sugar top is complemented with a fruity roasted sauce.
These small sized Crème Brûlées are the perfect indulgent dessert with less fat than traditional recipes… and no heavy cream!
A delicious melt-in-your-mouth shortbread you will love! And wouldn’t Rebecca from the Ted Lasso television series approve? Here are traditional British Biscuits, in America they are Shortbreads – revived with nuts & spice. Dip in chocolate too!
♥️Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your loved ones!
(Show me some love… send comments!)
Karen's Vegan Milk Chocolate Pudding
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder*
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch I use non GMO
- 3 tablespoons pure cane sugar I use organic
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk well stirred (not "lite")
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk without natural flavorings
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4.5 ounces Vegan milk chocolate broken into small pieces. LOVO brand; hazelnutmilk (see below) about 1 1/2 bar
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Vegan butter*
- 3 tablespoons toasted and chopped hazelnuts optional, but a great topping!
- Combine both cocoa powders with cornstarch and sugar in a 2 quart sauce pan. Whisk to combine.
- Add the stirred coconut milk and almond milk - use a wire whisk and stir well to combine. Bring the mixture to a boil over MEDUIM heat, whisking consistently, will take about 2 - 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and whisk for 1 minutes to thicken, remove from heat.
- Add vanilla, chocolate, salt and vegan butter. Whisk until very smooth.
- Cool the pudding. Add to a glass container; cover the top with waxed paper, pressing down to cover the pudding. Or, cover and place pudding into individual small bowls or ice cream bowls.Refrigerate and enjoy (will stay fresh up to 5 days.)
- Portion toasted chopped hazelnuts over the tops of each pudding serving. Top with a dollop of coconut whipped cream if desired.See me recipe for Sugar Caramel Chards with Hazelnuts & Freeze Dried Strawberries for a fancy and delicious topping.