Karen’s Garlic Crisps
Easy Garlic Chips baked in the oven until crispy and sweet, never bitter. A great accompaniment to toss onto salads, pasta and soup.
When your craving an extra Garlic Kick – these crisps are sure to please! Simple to prepare.
Sure, you can patiently cut garlic into thin slices… but this gadget does wonders!
Leifheit Comfortline Gourmet Garlic Slicer is a game changer for simply slicing garlic razor thin evenly in seconds!
With a three year warranty, it also thinly slices hard cheeses and chocolate into shavings.
Love Garlic? See my category I LOVE GARLIC!
Enjoy these easy, delicious Garlic Crisps!
Karen's Garlic Crisps
- 2 medium-large fresh garlic cloves peeled
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (I used convection oven.)Slice garlic evenly and very thinly. I use wonderful garlic slicer: Leifheit Comfortline Gourmet Garlic Slicer.If not using a garlic slicer (razor thin); slice 3 cloves of garlic as thin as you can.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Add 1 teaspoon evoo, brush with a pastry or silicone brush. Add garlic slices, spacing them apart. With oil on pan, brush tops of the garlic. Bake for 8 - 12 minutes until golden around the edges - do not let darken! Please watch. Remove from oven and cool. Hint: turn oven light on!
- Galic Crisps will "crisp" further when they cool. Store any extra cooled crisps in an airtight container in the refrigerator .