A quick salsa, perfect for topping your favorite Mexican-inspired dishes
- ½ cup roasted peppers – all colors, roasted, or blistered-grilled, medium chop
- ¼ cup ripe tomatoes, medium chop
- 1 teaspoon fresh jalapeño, or spicier serrano chiles, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, or cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch natural cane sugar
Mix all ingredients together. Let stand to blend the flavors.
Refrigerate in an airtight glass container, bring to room temperature when using.
Great as a topping for: Grilled Shrimp with Padron Peppers ~ Ancho Chile Spiked Compound Butter.
Makes 3/4 cup