A lovely piquant dressing, creamy and flavorful, and light in calories.
- 6 ounces plain yogurt, greek style
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh garlic, peeled, finely grated
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh scallions, cleaned, minced (whites & greens)
- 2 tablespoons tahini, room temperature, stirred
- 1 ½ teaspoons white balsamic vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, I like “just mayo” (or add 1 T. evoo)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pink peppercorns, ground
Whisk all ingredients together. Store in an airtight clean glass container in the refrigerator.
Place in a squirt bottle and drizzle over your favorite salad.
Great with pasta & veggies served cold. Amazing over cold poached shrimp.
See recipe: Grilled Sugar Snap Peas and Radishes
Makes 1 cup