- 1 ½ teaspoons pickled ginger*, drained, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium tamari sauce, organic
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper, (blend of peppercorns)
- 1 tablespoon filtered water
- ½ cup roasted peanut oil, such as Spectrum
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, expeller pressed, such as Loriva
Add the first 6 ingredients in a small, 2 cup capacity bowl. Blend with a whisk, and let stand 15 minutes to macerate. Pour the roasted peanut oil and toasted sesame oil into a measuring cup. SLOWLY drizzle into the bowl and whisk until emulsified.
Add some thinly slice scallions to vinaigrette just before serving if desired.
Store in an airtight glass container.
Recipe can be easily doubled.
*Karen’s Pickled Ginger (recipe)
This recipe may not be reproduced without the consent of it’s author, Karen Sheer.
Serving: About 1/2 cup (easily doubled)