- 1 tablespoon filtered water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, such as Braggs brand
- 1 medium fresh garlic cloves, peeled, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons natural cane sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup red radish, cut into 1/4″ dice
- ¼ cup cubanelle peppers, cut into 1/4″ dice
In a small saucepan, add the first 5 ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar, about 2 minutes.
Add the cubanelle pepper, simmer on low heat for 1 minute – covered. Add the radish, cover, then take off heat and let cool.
Place in a clean airtight container in the refrigerator. Keeps up to 2 weeks.
Use the juice too in recipes, it’s very flavorful.
This recipe may not be reproduced without the consent of its author, Karen Sheer.
Makes: 1/2 cup