- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, cleaned and halved
- 1 cup cantaloupe balls, 1″ size
- 1 cup watermelon balls, 1 ” size
- 4 ounces goat cheese, 3/ 4″ size
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, cleaned, dried and chopped
- ¼ cup baby basil sprigs, green and purple
- baby arugula leaves, optional, 3 cups
- 1 recipe Date – Balsamic Dressing
Make the Date-Balsamic Dressing (see recipe.)
Add the heirloom tomatoes, cantaloupe and watermelon balls into a large bowl. Pinch off pieces of goat cheese from the log and roll them into 3/4″ balls, a little smaller than the melon balls.
Place the dill on a small plate, and roll each goat cheese ball in the herb – covering them.
Toss them in the bowl. Add some baby arugula if desired.
Drizzle with the Date – Balsamic Dressing and add fresh basil sprigs.