A Zesty-Lemony Vinaigrette with mellow Garlic Confit ~ softened Garlic and Oil
- 3 cloves softened garlic , from Garlic Confit (see recipe)
- ½ teaspoon lemon rind, meyer or regular, grated fine
- ½ teaspoon grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons meyer lemon juice
- 1 pinch natural cane sugar
- 4 tablespoons garlic oil, from Garlic Confit
In a small bowl add the first 5 ingredients.
Blend with a small whisk until creamy and the garlic cloves are well mashed.
Measure the garlic oil and slowly drizzle in to emulsify.
Store in a clean, glass container in the refrigerator.
Will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks.
Optional Add-Ins: Fresh Chopped Herbs and Minced Scallions.
See recipe: Fall Salad with Pears, Pomegranate Seeds and Zesty Garlic Confit Vinaigrette
~ A great vinaigrette with multiple uses. Drizzle on cooked poultry, fish, vegan proteins or grain salads.
This recipe may not be reproduced without the consent of its author, Karen Sheer.
Makes about 1/3 cup