Natural Orange, Oat & Nut Granola Parfaits with Yogurt & Berries
Layer Karen’s Natural Orange Oat & Nut Granola with Yogurt and Berries in wine glasses or flutes. Perfect for Breakfast, Lightly Lunch, a Snack or Brunch.
Layer as you like!
I use non-sweetened yogurt, raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries and clementine orange slices (they are small sized with a deep orange hue.)
You will find the right balance for you: Granola~Yogurt~Fruit
A Zesty & Crunchy Granola Loaded with Almonds, Pecans and Natural Orange Rind.
Such an addictive flavor using Orange Oil for added flavor (yes a recipe for that too!)
See that is is citrus season right now – I wanted to take advantage of the harmonious balance of sweetness and acidity and add to my usual granola.
Recipe is naturally gluten free Gluten Free. A game changer – One Degree Gluten Free Sprouted Rolled Oats
Sprouted Oats are more easily digestible and boast more nutrients, these are organic & gluten free!
Enjoy! Crunchy, Creamy & just a touch Sweet…
Natural Orange Oat & Nut Granola Parfaits with Yogurt & Berries
- 1 cup Karen's Natural Orange Oat & Nut Granola see recipe
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt your favorite
- 1/2 cup berries blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- 1/2 medium fresh clementine orange thinly sliced
- 2 large fresh mint sprigs
- Layer as you like, a suggestion: Add 1/4 cup granola on bottom of each glass. Add a half the fruit. Spoon with 3/4 cups of yogurt in each, add 1/4 cup granola to each on top. Add last half of berries.
- Top with clementine slices and a nice mint sprig.