Make the most of your Thanksgiving leftovers with this healthy & tasty salad. Use what you have! Drizzle with this Cranberry Sauce Vinaigrette (it takes minutes to prepare!)
- 3 cups lettuce, boston bibb or romaine , cleaned, dried and sliced
- 3 cups arugula, cleaned and dried
- 2 cups cooked roasted turkey, white meat, skin removed and julienned
- 2 cups swiss cheese, julienned
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, blanched and sliced
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, (cooked) and julienned
- ⅓ cup watermelon radish, cut in half, sliced thinly
- 1 cup sunflower sprouts
- 1 recipe Cranberry Sauce Vinaigrette
How I make a healthy and delicious salad with Thanksgiving leftovers.
This recipes is a guide.. use what you have… make the Cranberry Sauce Vinaigrette to drizzle over!
In individual large bowls, layer the lettuces on the bottom.
Add turkey, cheese, vegetables (sugar snap peas) and potatoes on top decoratively.
Add watermelon radishes and sunflower sprouts.
Drizzle with Cranberry Sauce Vinaigrette, and serve some extra on the side.
See BLOG for more photos and information.
This recipe may not be reproduced without the consent of its author, Karen Sheer.