Karen’s Lemony Tahini Dressing
A Creamy Dressing for Salads, Pasta Salads – makes a great dip too for Crudités.
Simply whisk in one bowl!
Lemony & Garlicky with the addition of Sesame Tahini for a nutty edge.
A delicious crisp salad with a smoky essence topped with Karen’s Lemony Tahini Dressing and Garlic Sourdough Toasted Breadcrumbs.
Serve the dressing at room temperature – will thicken when refrigerated; thin with drops of water if needed.
Enjoy this versatile dressing for many of you culinary creations!
Karen's Lemony Tahini Dressing
A Creamy Lemony & Garlicky Dressing for Salads, Pasta Salads - makes a great dip too for Crudités. Simply whisk on one bowl!
Servings: 10 1 tablespoon servingsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic peeled, finely grated or minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey (can use pure cane sugar)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley crumbled with your fingers
- 2 pinches ground turmeric
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 teaspoons filtered water
- Add first 9 ingredients (garlic through cumin) in a 2 cup non-reactive bowl.Measure olive oil and slowly drizzle into the mixture with a wire whisk. Go very slowly at first to emulsify. Add the tahini and water, whisk in until smooth.
- Serve at room temperature. Refrigerate any unused dressing, will thicken as it cools. Add water drop by drop for a thinner consistency.
This recipe may not be reproduced without the consent of its author, Karen Sheer.
Categories:Fast & HealthyFirst Course & SidesGluten FreeRecipes to Impress / EntertainingSalad Dressings & VinaigrettesSimpleVeganVegetarianKaren Sheer