A quick emulsified dressing with glorious color and flavor. Team with my Simple Tomato & Feta Salad with Dill and Radish Vinaigrette (see recipe)
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon pink peppercorns, ground
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh shallots, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh radishes, a mix of “Watermelon” and “Asian Purple”
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, washed, dried and minced
Place the first 7 ingredients (white balsamic vinegar through radishes) in a small bowl.
Let stand 15 minutes to macerate.
Measure the extra virgin olive in a pyrex cup and drizzle slowly into the small bowl using a whisk to emulsify.
Store the vinaigrette in a clean glass container in the refrigerator. Will keep for up to 2 weeks.
The recipe can be easily doubled.
This recipe may not be reproduced without the consent of its author, Karen Sheer.
Makes: 1/2 cup