- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh shallot, peeled and minced
- ½ teaspoon lemon rind, minced
- ½ teaspoon orange rind, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup safflower oil, or canola oil
Whisk the first nine ingredients together in a small bowl with a whisk (garlic through cinnamon). Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes to macerate. Add the safflower oil in a stream until emulsified.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight glass container.
Great served with Roasted Cauliflower and Tabouleh Salad