- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup fresh flat leaf parsley, cleaned and dried
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, cleaned
- 2 medium fresh garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, chopped (meyers are good)
- ¼ cup scallions, medium & dark greens, cleaned
- 1 pinch sea salt & sugar
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on low to incorporate, then whirl on high speed for 1 minute until smooth and bright green. Store in the refrigerator in a clean glass container and use within a week.
Make enough marinate for a 3 1/2 # cut up chicken.