- 1 ½ cups crusty bread, cut in 1′ cubes, rustic or sourdough
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅓ cup orange tamari vinaigrette, see recipe
- 2 cups arugula leaves, washed and dried
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, multi colored, cut in half
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place crust bread cubes in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, minced garlic and sea salt.
Bake until golden – BUT not too dry. It will absorb the vinaigrette if the bread is still a little soft inside.
Place arugula, tomatoes and toasted bread cubes in a bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette, toss well and serve.