This dressing is wonderful with my Fall Kale Salad; recipe and blog below.
- ¼ cup fresh clementine juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon clementine orange rind, finely grated
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, peeled, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh shallots, peeled, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Place the first 11 ingredients in a medium sized bowl (clementine juice through honey). Whisk to blend all ingredients. Leave at room temperature for 15 minutes to macerate. Slowly drizzle in the canola oil, then the extra virgin olive oil. Place in a clean glass container, covered tightly and refrigerate.