- 2 cups radicchio, washed, dried, thinly cut
- 2 cups fresh leaf spinach, washed, dried, thinly cut
- 2 cups kale (lacinato) , washed, dried, thinly cut
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 recipe raspberry – almond dressing*
- 1 recipe sweet n’ spicy nut crunch*
In a bowl, toss together the three lettuces with the raspberry – almond dressing. Garnish with the nut crunch, breaking up with your fingers or
cut into smaller pieces. Top with fresh raspberries. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe may not be reproduced without the consent of it’s author, Karen Sheer.
Servings: 6 (may be easily doubled)