Seasonal Fall recipes to try and love! I’ve rounded up some spectacular dishes using local produce with a healthy profile. Try one… try them all!
Weather your looking for a simple twist on a classic, or want to learn a new cooking technique – look no further!
I’m always visiting farmers’ markets for inspiration when testing a new recipe.
And – I have a collection of hundreds of cookbooks – many vintage, that I refer to, to remind me of classic recipes, and how they can be updated for today’s lifestyle.
Fall is a wonderful time to cook and bake ~ turn up a little heat in the kitchen and create memorable meals.
- Fall Salad with Pears, Pomegranate Seeds and Zesty Garlic Confit Vinaigrette
- Kabocha Squash Soup with Apples and Cashew Crema – Vegan
- Fall Chicken Cacciatore
- Karen’s Fall Apple Cake with Streusel and Caramelized Apples
- Garlic Cheesy Toast with Garlic Confit
- Fall Salad ~ Greens, Nuts and Fruits with a Pickled Radish and Apple Vinaigrette
- Waldorf Salad with Roasted Delicata Squash, Kale and Apples
- Hearty Mediterranean Fish Soup
- Vegan Apple Raspberry Crisp
- Potato Scaled Fish – Inspired by Paul Bocuse
- Goat Cheese and Garlic Pâté with Walnuts and Chives ~ Balsamic-Honey Drizzle