White Bean Puree with Lemon and Za'atar Seasoning
A flavorful white bean puree to use as a base for main course salads, and also as a dip!
- 1 cup cooked white cannellini beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Za'atar seasoning
Place all ingredients in a food processor. Puree until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Store in an airtight container.